Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Less work

Well, something happened at work yesterday that I've been worrying about. Hours were cut for all of the folks in the office that are clock punchers. The two full time girls were cut from 5 days to 3 days and I was cut from 3 days to 2 days. I'm worried that it'll be enough to pay for my insurance...if it is, there will be nothing at all left over.

Times are tough for everyone. I knew we were slow at work and obviously I could tell that the number of orders were way down...just didn't realize that my measly 5 hours that were cut would make enough of a difference. Must really be bad.

So now I'll be dipping into my emergency supplies...well, of course! That's what they are for! The only thing I haven't stockpiled is pet food and of course perishables. Everything should be okay.

Now if I'd only get off my duff and do something positive with this extra day at home!

No comments: