Friday, October 16, 2009

I've felt awful for so long that I've almost forgotten what it feels like to feel good. Yesterday I found out what the problem is...Fibromyalgia. I understand there's no cure for this and the current drugs on the market are scary with side effects that I certainly don't want to deal with. The only answer to date is to learn to live with it...what else can one do?

Our weather is going to be grand starting tonight! Low 70s for highs and 50s for lows. How perfect is that? We had a big storm last night that lasted until about 2 hours ago with high winds, lightening and booming thunder that caused the dogs to burrow deep into the bed!

My sister wants to go to the 2nd fish fry at the Methodist Church in Waukeenah tonight. I think I'll be able to go. I'd like to go. We'll see.

No comments: