Monday, September 07, 2009

Back among the living

Today is the first time in a week or so that I've almost felt like myself. I still have 2 more days of the antibiotic to take...I took all of the steroid I'm gonna take, don't like the way it makes me feel, my heart races and I'm jittery on it.

No news to speak of. I did a couple of loads of laundry today and when I folded them to put them away it thought they were rather odd. I had 8 sets of underwear, 3 nightgowns, 3 pairs of pajamas, 3 extra pillow cases along with the sheets and pillow cases that I normally use on the bed and 2 towels. No clothes! I've been quite sick.

I almost missed Big Brother last night because I'd lost track of the days. If Leah Jane hadn't mentioned going to Church when she called I probably wouldn't have known it was Sunday.

We didn't work today and that was a blessing. I'm pretty sure I'll make it tomorrow.

Thank goodness for the computer and tv! I pretty much lived with one or the other then entire week. FaceBook is a life saver! Love it!

No comments: