Monday, January 05, 2009

Unplugged

Thursday my computer monitor died. So Friday I went to Office Depot in Thomasville and got a new one. Took me a while to install it, but once I did everything worked perfectly. Then Saturday my computer died. I can't run get a new one, so today I brought it in to work and the fellow who works on ours here will pick it up this afternoon and see what he can do with it. Keep your fingers crossed that he can fix it! I'm so lost at home without it!

Friday night was Dinner with the Ladies.

Saturday I took Shirley to a practice for Jack Russells for a field trial they have coming up in two weeks. This was the first time Shirley or I had seen anything like this and it was great fun. Well, at least I had fun, Shirley was crated most of the time and she wasn't too crazy about that, but all of the dogs were crated and she was side by side with others. She learned to throw her head back and howl!!!!! They let Shirley race three times, but she wouldn't run unless I ran with her. Whew! Three was all I could do! Then she got to hunt the rat (yes, rat, a live one in a cage under the brush). She saw no point in that. Then we went home and collapsed!

I spent Sunday catching up on things I didn't get done on Saturday or Friday. It's nice to have clean clothes!

Friday is the day Maggie/Maxie is to go to her new family. I'm soooo looking forward to that!

No comments: