Thursday, January 08, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

It seems like months since my computer died, but in actuality it's a day short of a week. Funny how very important the computer is and how very out of sorts I became without it! I felt totally isolated even with a phone and tv and a car, etc. It sure is good to have it back!

I started feeling puny last week and by Monday I felt down right sick. Called my doctor's office and begged an appointment. I was fortunate that an 11:15 appointment had cancelled and they saw me then. Turns out I have a bladder infection (or as my Dr. said "Miss Jane, you sure have a bunch of nasty bugs!"). Have been on an antibiotic and an anti-spasm medication since Monday and think I'm better now, however, am still running a fever off and on.

Tomorrow is the day Maggie's new family is supposed to pick her up. I've packed a little box with her Christmas gifts, dog treats, raw hide chew, ball and a fly swatter. I've included a couple of pages with her vets name, when she was spayed and when she's due her next shots along with a list of phrases she knows. This is really going to be a good move for her. She needs to have children and be an only dog. It's not going to be so easy for me.

I went to garden circle today. We made dish gardens. Someone gave us all asparagus starts and someone else gave us succulents. It was only an hour, but it wore me out.

Tomorrow night is Dinner with the Ladies. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: