Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Galaxies and Stars

I went to see Mother yesterday. When I got there she was in the common room with several other people waiting to be taken to their rooms for their naps. She was pleased to see me and said "Oh, I'm so glad you're here, there's something I need to talk with you about". When I asked her what she said "Galaxies and Stars"! I asked what she wanted to know, but she didn't remember. I told her that they were basically the same as galaxies were mainly made up of stars and planets. That pleased her.

We're to have a hard freeze tonight and "they" say that with just a few little tweeks snow is possible Friday!!!!! Wouldn't that be great!!!!

I'm not sure just what's gotten into the puppies, but they are exceptionally bad right now. Yesterday they breached the gate between the back hall and my room and once more tore up pillows and papers. Then this morning before I left for work they shredded magazines (that were put up) all over the living room. Gotta get my fence enlarged and a dog house!

Goodness didn't come in last night, nor did he come in for breakfast this morning. When I went out to go to work he was on the back steps with a bloody ear and a bloody side. I carried him into the kitchen and left him there. I was running late because of the puppies and didn't take the time to check him out too well, but nothing looked life threatening and the bleeding had stopped.

I'll go by on my run to town this morning and check on him.

No comments: