Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well, the fence is enlarged...

The fence guy came yesterday and extended the fence back 25'. It sure does make a big difference, but I can see that I'd like to enlarge it even more!

He didn't take Maggie with him, but his wife and 7 yr. old son and 5 yr. old daughter did come and meet her. Maggie fell in love with them (especially the children) and they all fell in love with her. They didn't take her because one of their Christmas gifts is a Disney cruise. So, Maggie'll be here another 3 weeks and they'll pick her up on the 9th. They are very excited about this and so am I. I'm much easier about the adoption now that I've met her new family. It was love at first sight. Her name is probably going to be Maxie because that's what the daughter called her. I've been trying to use it too.

Friday night was Dinner with the Ladies and as always most enjoyable.

We have a wonderful little rain right now. It's supposed to be quite cold tonight. We've really had it cushy lately with the temps. in the high 70's daily and high 50's nightly. Sigh, I guess it had to end, but I sure am spoiled!

No comments: