Friday, March 28, 2008

Bye Bye AOL

Yesterday Nancy sneaked her dog Maria in to see Mother. She put her in a purse and walked right in. She had to wake Mother, but she knew Maria and even said "Oh look, Maria came to see her Meemaw"! They didn't stay long.

Tomorrow Nancy & I will be going to the Waukulla Springs Lodge for the 1st Fletcher First Cousins Reunion. Should be interesting. We'll go by to see Mother before hand.

I just ordered Embarq high speed internet. They said I'll be up and running after 7pm Monday. I've had AOL for so long, but they have really not given me the service I've needed this time...and high speed will be nice!

My flooring and cabinets were delivered yesterday. They are in my carport, but at least they are here! The builders had to jack the kitchen floor up from under the house and got that done yesterday, so I'm hoping (I know it's foolish) that the floor or something is done when I get home today!

I think my ankle is finally getting better. I had to go upstairs twice this morning (here at work) and it didn't absolutely kill me. Yeah!

Probably won't post again until Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: