Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My kitchen is painted!

The beautiful tongue and groove ceiling and crown molding in my kitchen was painted a bright white and the walls an off white...I can live with that...yesterday. Looks great, now if there were just some cabinets and counter tops, etc.!

My new French doors are almost installed. They are in the hole, but that's all. They put a board across them, so now when Shirley needs to go out I have to put her leash on her and take her out the carport to the fenced in area. I sure do hope that's finished today! and, I hope they'll take the plywood down between the living room and the funny room. Oh, the house is such a mess, I can't imagine that I'll ever get it put back together or clean. The building dust has made it all the way to my bathroom, Every lampshade is covered and my bed even feels gritty! What a mess, what a mess!

Will go see Mother for lunch today.

No comments: