Thursday, March 10, 2005

Worries and woes

I talked with Helen last night. She's concerned because she hasn't seen Mike in 2-3 weeks. He was stopping by to see her several times a week (without fail) and hasn't even called. She has asked around town and no one knows anything about him. Of course, I haven't heard from him in months.

Last night Goodness went nuts! He's such a big cat and when he choses to be crazy it's hard to ignore. From about midnight on he tore around the house, thundering on the hardwood floors...he tore up window blinds and broke several things. I'm not sure just what his problem was, but I'm thankful that he seem exhusted now and is sleeping soundly! And I've always called Mercy my "bad cat"!

Cold again this morning...our high was only 52 yesterday...they say it'll be in the 60's today.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Goodness and Mercy are awesome cat names! Mine are Clarence, Maggie and Hank.

It's a balmy 10 degrees here this morning with light snow. ;-)

Hope your friend is found.