Sunday, March 06, 2005

The straw

Well, I guess I've finally lost it for sure!

Friday at work I packed up all of my stuff and put it in my car and left without saying a word to anyone. I guess I quit...no, I know I quit. The bitch that has hated me from day one won. Talk about burning bridges...there goes another one. Don't know what I'll do. I have nothing and frankly don't know what to do, or what to look for. In one sense I feel an enormous relief, in another I feel abject fear. There was no one to talk to about it. I just did what I had to do at the time. I haven't told anyone, who would I tell? I almost feel there is a law suit in this somewhere...I was promised one thing and given nothing. In fact almost everything I was doing had gone to other people and I sat for eight hours a day waiting for the phone to ring. On Thursday I started keeping track of the calls coming in, at times it was over half an hour between calls...55 minutes one time. Talk about going nuts! That did it. Between 8 and 10:30 on Friday there were 6 incoming calls.

I haven't finished unpacking from the move from Orlando...and can't get motivated to do anything. Went out and raked leaves for a while this morning. Got blisters.

No comments: