Monday, February 28, 2005

Rainy Sunday

Yesterday was a constant downpour...it's been a while since I've seenit rain so hard for so long. The birdbath actually ran over for hours as if it had a built in water fall. It was glorious!

Friday I rented 2 movies and watched them yesterday. The Notebook and The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. They were both WONDERFUL! I had thought I'd return them today, but I want to watch each of them again before I do!

The rain did some wonderful things. This morning when I put Shirley out it looked like there was white paper torn up all over the back yard. On further investigation, it was white violets blooming everywhere! and, there are azealas blooming and the Japanese magnolias and dafodils are in bloom...of course, all of the camellias are still in bloom, too, so it's a fairy land out there!

My leg's itching like crazy, thank goodness, I think that means it's healing!

No comments: