Monday, October 20, 2008

The first good chill of Fall!

The weather was absolutely beautiful all weekend long! Clear blue skies, puffy white clouds and mid-80s for the temp. Cool nights, 50s. Then last night it got quite chilly! I turned both ceiling fans off Friday night and have been leaving the French doors open, but last night I put on socks, closed the doors and put a blanket on the bed! I was cold!

Wore a 3/4 length sleeve pull-over with a denim jacket to work! Love to pile on those layers! You can always shed some if you need to.

Tonight it's to get back down into the 40s, but it's not to go up too much tomorrow day. Yeah! I've already gotten out tomorrow's clothes...got some good layers!

If you don't watch Biggest Loser you can watch it on the web. Sure do enjoy that show. They always look so much worse than I do when the season starts and they always look so much better at the end! It's amazing!

I really need to expand the fenced in area. What I have now is 50'x50'x50'x50', but the majority of it is cement ( which I plan to stain or paint someday). These puppies need more room to romp in. Maybe they'd tire out some.

Oh! I almost forgot, I've finished 4 of the six dining room chairs and have the seat off of the 5th one. It's a MAJOR change! Looks good.

Will go see Mother tomorrow.

No comments: