Sunday, November 11, 2007

From one extreme to another

Wednesday morning we wore to 28 degrees outside (and not much better inside!) and the weatherman said our norm for that date was 50! Needless to say, I had a fire in the fireplace that night and every night since. Did try the central heat and it works, but I'm not sure how much propane is in the tank, so I just put the thermostat on 60 to keep the chill off and I called to have the tank filled. They are coming tomorrow to fill it. I've been sleeping a little warmer than I like what with a blanket, comforter, 4 cats and a dog all on top of me, so I've actually been a bit too warm!

My sister is coming over today and we're going to the Catholic church bar-b-que for lunch. We'll get take out and come back here to eat. Should be good!

Bandi is finally getting to be her old self again. That surgery really knocked her for a loop. She's finally eating and running, etc. Thank goodness!

No comments: