Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yet again

Monday I had to make another mad dash to Tallahassee to run a couple of errands for HWB...of course they were across town from each other...got it done, but I'm sure not crazy about going there!

Rather late in my work day yesterday HWB told me that he needed to talk to me outside. Now, that's unusual, in fact I don't ever remember being called outside. The first thing he said to me as he walked me toward the back of the building with his arm around my shoulder was "Something bad has happened. There's been an accident." The first thing that popped into my head was Chuck, his dog. I'm very attached to that dog, everyone calls him my "granddog". HWB went on to say that it could be fixed. Then we approached my car. He had backed out and creamed the passenger side...poor pitiful Gillie! Her door doesn't open now and she's quite a sight! I'm taking her in this morning...don't know what I'll be driving in the mean time or how long it'll take. He apologized again and again and finally asked if I had anything to say, thought about it for a minute and said "Bless her heart, she's not a virgin anymore." What can you say?

I'm studying 3-5 hours a day for the certification exam. Boy I hope I do it!

No comments: