Monday, October 09, 2006

Just reporting in

Not much new...

Mother and Bert are back from the mountains.

Below 50 this morning, but quite warm now.

After my fall 2 weeks ago and my finger incident last week I think my ol' body just got fed up and this past week and weekend I felt sick...fluish actually. Much better now. Still having hot and cold moments, but better. Didn't do a thing this weekend, well, did do laundry and dishes, but basically just watched tv and slept. Not a bad way to spend 2 days!

Shirley, Goodness and Mercy are all well and appear quite happy.

Helen calls daily but I do let the answering machine pick up all calls and on some days I don't answer her calls. At times I feel awful about that, but there is absolutely nothing to talk about for an hour every day. I try to talk with her every other day. Really I started "screening" my calls when she began calling multiple times a day and I found myself feeling angry with her...never let her know I was irritated, but I really was!

Am debating getting a flu shot. Have only had one in my life and came down with spinal meningitis a few days later. Even thought I know it's a coincidence it still makes me nervous!

No comments: