Sunday, October 15, 2006

Favorite time of the year!

This crisp fall air and clear blue skys we've been having lately is just wonderful! I love putting on layers of clothes, especially favorite ones that I really haven't seen for a year! Even though I've had to shed layers throughout the day, it's been so nice to have them!

My sister had a dinette set (wood, table and 6 chairs, blue and white, country) that she wanted to move out of her garage and to the end of her driveway. So yesterday I got to her house around 7:15 am and we moved it out. The table had a tiled top and was a little heavy, but ok and, after we got the last two chairs down from the attic, the chairs were a snap. She put a FREE sign on them and we went out for breakfast. Eggs Benedict! Wonderful! She paid! They were still there when we got back.

Ran to Walmart and did pet food shopping and two wonderful red mums! Got back home just before noon. Good morning!

Hadn't been home long before Nancy called and said they were gone along with the cushions we'd put out. That was pretty fast! Of course, once I put the vacuum cleaner out and it was gone before I was back in the house!

Finger seems to be healing quite nicely. It's clean but highly sensitive to the least little touch. Little swolen yet.

Haven't seen Cameo for 3 days.


No comments: