Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Roses & Cable TV

Yesterday my co-worker and our boss surprised me with a dozen long-stemmed yellow roses for Valentines Day! What fun! and...how very thoughtful!

Then...I GOT CABLE TV! The cable man was due between 1 and 5 and was to call me at work to give me a 30 minute heads up. When I hadn't heard a word by 5 o'clock I called them. Was told he was running late, but I was on the schedule. So Shirley and I spent an hour outside in the lovely sunshine and waited. Finally at 15 minutes to seven he called. He was still in Tallahassee, had 2 more jobs and would call before he got here and he did at 8:30. He arrived at 9pm, had to run cable through the attic and the outside eave. It was 11:30 PM before he finished up and left. Needless to say I didn't watch tv last night, that was HOURS past my bed time!

Tonight I'll watch it! Sure do have a clear picture!

What a Valentines Day!

No comments: