Saturday, March 20, 2010

updates

Lunch yesterday with two old friends was delightful!  We picked up friendships where we left off years and years ago as if the years inbetween had never happened!  It was all too brief however.  I hope we'll do this again before too long!

I had dinner with Leah Jane...we had left-overs from Ann's birthday dinner last weekend.  Everything was still delicious.

Mother is now under Hospice care.  They will augment the care the nursing home is providing and do periodic reevaluations of her condition.  No drugs or invasive care will be used.  As the Hospice lady pointed out to my sister some people live for years under Hospice care, some don't.

I'm sitting here listening to Mercy snore.  Not only is she a master purrer, she's a master snorer!

It's a little chilly this morning...the furnace has cut on a couple of times and the thermostat is set on 58!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep me updated about meemaw! I'm praying.