Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking toward the New Year

Christmas is over and I feel much better having survived it.  My sister and I met our step-father, step-sister and step-brother-in-law for dinner Christmas day at the Waukulla Springs Lodge.  As usual the lodge was beautiful, the food bountiful and the company quite enjoyable.  Bert went ahead and made reservations for dinner next year...nothing like planning ahead!

I do hope to get a grip on myself before next Christmas. I can't keep having this depression, it's depressing!

Can you believe that 2010 is less than a week away!  How can that be?  I suwanee it was 1963 just a year or so ago!  Perhaps that explains some of this funk I've been in lately...40+ years ago I had so much I was looking forward to, plans, expectations and now I don't.  Well, I am looking forward to Medicare coverage this next year...woopee!  You think it'll still be available?  Then what?  Mother's not going to get any better, we're all going to be older, I'll probably still be alone and I think I'm getting fat!

Now on the plus side...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! You sound like me!

ashley said...

I totaly understand!!!!