Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It is still Spring

With all of the hoopla going on about H1N1 I tend to forget that it is still Spring and the sky is still blue and the grass is still green and basically things are good.

My yard man cut the lawn yesterday and it looks so nice. Right now, the weeds are the main things that grow and they had spiked up a foot or two! When I came home yesterday I drove back to the hay bales and finally unloaded the car of top soil and cow manure. The weeds around the hay bales were as tall as the bales! I'm sure the car will drive better now. It had been feeling heavy and like I was really having to peddle awfully hard to get up hill!

Found out that Mother's twin brother came up for the first time since she had the stroke. He came up Monday and went home Tuesday. Bert arranged everything and didn't even let me know. Shame on him!

Biggest Loser was good last night. I hate that this season is winding down. Besides being very entertaining, the program is quite motivational. Good show.

Today is my Friday. Yesterday there was NO work for me at work. No new sales to file or anything. Scary. I finished the stenciling on the chairs and tables. It ended up being 60+ chairs and 5 tables. I left work at 10:30 due to lack of anything to do! As most of the employees on the nursery are Mexican I'm wondering how this Swine Flu is impacting their families. I don't know if any of them have been home recently or not.

TGIW!

No comments: