Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was my evaluation day. It went quite well...no negatives. Then when they were finished HWB said that there was another matter they needed to discuss with me. He said that I'd be moving to our parent company's office sometime between now and the 25th of December. Now, It's just up the road, probably 3/4 of a mile closer to home, so that's not a problem, I just HATE change. It'll be 8-1 (same as now), but I'll no longer be the "queen"...oh well, that's life. Damn it! It seems that a lot of changes are going to be made...it'll be interesting to see just what all goes down.

This is the first Halloween in a very long time I haven't dressed up for the day. Just am not into it this year.

I'll have the place to myself today. HWB is having shoulder surgery at 7:30 this morning and Pauls mother is having her foot amputated above the ankle today (diabetes). Prayers for both.

I'm thinking I didn't have Smokey neutered soon enough...I think Bandi's preggers. Just what I need...more kittens!

No comments: