Thursday, October 18, 2007

7' ladder

The weather is sooooo odd! We've been in the high 80's the past few days with high 60's at night. I've been wearing a sweater to work and shedding it fairly early to just a t-shirt for the rest of the day and it's OCTOBER! Oh well, I'm sure that in a few weeks that too will change.

Mother got her car...a 2008 Lincoln. It was her anniversary present from Bert. Wonder what she'll get for 5 years?

Did you know that you can't get a 7' ladder? How dumb is that? I needed a ladder and decided that a 7' one would be just perfect. Well, after extensive searching I found you can only get one in even feet. Dumb, dumb, dumb! So I finally broke down and ordered an 8' one from Lowes. It came Friday and of course I immediately brought it in and set it up in the living room where it still sits usually with a little black cat (Smokey) perched on top. He's the only one who gets up there and he climbs it a rung at a time. He has a little chase-the-tail dance he does once he's on top. What a hoot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO WALMART. THEY CARRY A 7' LADDER MADE BY STANLEY.

Anonymous said...

yep, I got one there too. 7' Stanley. Works great. Yellow and black.