Friday, August 03, 2007

Extended summer hours

Well, the first of August has come and gone and we are still on half days at work. Our projected date for full days is now the 15th of August. Keep your fingers crossed...we all (hourly workers) need to get back to full time. As it works out we will have had 2 months of half days. I have a rather low profile of living and am quite frugal, but this has really put a dent in my life style! I went to Burger King last week and got a Whopper Jr. value meal with a senior citizen discount and kicked myself all weekend for spending almost $4.00!

These kittens are soooo funny! Last night I got something out of my purse and didn't close it when I turned around almost everything in it had been removed and both Smokey and Bandit were nestled in it. They knew they were in trouble when I found them as they hunkered down and tried to be invisible! I laughed and dumped them out.

It rained all night.

No comments: