Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A chance for a break in the weather!

The past few weeks have been so hot. Many days of 100+ degrees...100 yesterday and they're saying 100+ for today...not so good for the agriculture industry. However, the weatherman just said that this weekend should be wetter and cooler! Yeah!

The kittens are growing like weeds! and, are soooo funny! Nothing is safe. They have been banned from my bathroom, perhaps for the rest of their entire lives. I walked into my bathroom one day last week to find both Smokey and Bandit on the counter top methodically clearing it off! Within seconds their litter box and water bowl were moved to the back hall and the door was closed. Bless their little hearts! It really is nice having one animal free room...I find I'm spending a little more time in there now!

Sunday I will be 62 years old!

No comments: