Thursday, July 26, 2007

My first recliner!

This is a bit premature...but both my sister and I bought recliners yesterday. Premature because it hasn't been delivered yet. We went to Badcock's last week (or week before?) and found chairs we liked and were able to order them and get them 20% off if we waited until the 25th! Plus, since I live in town and Nancy lives this side of Tallahassee they only charged us one delivery fee! They'll be delivered today!

After our purchases we went to Sage to eat. We love to eat there, we sit outside and can smoke. It was mighty hot when we got there (around 4) so they turned the misters on for us, but by the time we left it was storming, heavy lightening and thunder and pouring rain and had cooled off quite a bit!

Nancy was playing bridge at 6 in Tallahassee, so we left Sage around 5:30. I came home thinking I'd veg out and watch some tv....well, the cable was out! the storm...so I took this as a sign that I needed to rearrange the living room in order to fit my new recliner in. What a challenge! The room is small and there are openings in every wall. Took several hours, but I think it'll work. By the time I finished the cable was back on.

Have an appointment at 2 today to have my hair cut...think I'll cancel it so I don't miss my delivery!

The kittens are hootier and hootier! Constantly into things and perpetual balls of energy! Shirley of course loves them and has from the very beginning. Goodness and Mercy really didn't! They have come around however. I actually saw Mercy bathing Bandits face and Goodness eats with them and submits to butt licking!

No comments: