Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hot and Dry

We've been sooo hot and dry here lately...very unlike our "norm". My water bill went up from $46 to $52 and when I went to pay it at City Hall I asked why...she said "maybe you're watering your plants"...DUH!

Goodness has stayed in the house several nights in a row. Not sure why. Sometimes he'll last until I get up in the morning, sometimes he wants out around 3-4am. Odd.

No news...works good. House needs cleaning. Weeding is getting ahead of me.

Friday night my sister came over and we went to Sage for dinner. Sat outside until 10pm. Had a good time. She called twice last night.

Helen's still hanging in there. She's a trooper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom! The weirdest thing: sometimes your link on my blogroll says "updated" and so I click on it, only to find that there are several posts that I haven't seen yet. However, if I just check in on our blog when it doesn't say it's been updated, there's never anything new! Prentice's is the same way.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

bamajane said...

Hey yourself! Your blog is still wierd on my end too. Your side bar loads and then totally disappears each and every time I visit your blog. Wonder what's up? I was using your blog to go to Red Thread and Fishing and Framing and now can't find them. Help!