Monday, January 10, 2005

Funny Monday

It feels so odd to have Monday afternoons off work! I just gear up for work after having a weekend off, and I only work for 4 hours and then at noon on the button, I'm off until Tuesday. Odd! Now, I'm not complaining, I like working 4 and being paid for 8...and, it's every week...it's just odd!

This afternoon I went to the local pet center (yes, we really do have one!) Bought Shirley a lovely red turtle-neck sweater...the brown one is really too small...and ordered The Three some more brewers yeast with garlic. It'll be in next Tuesday. Then I came home and worked on the computer some (installed Windows). After being totally flustrated for an hour or so I went to town to run a few errands...cleaners, farmers market, grocery store and the DUMP! I love the dumps here...I've not found anything wonderful or anything...I just love them! Actually, this was my second trip to this one today, I put a bag of garbarge in the car yesterday afternoon to drop off this morning...kitty litter and stuff...and this morning I was running slow and didn't have time to drop it off on the way in, so it sat in my closed up car until noon. It's quite warm here now and the smell blew my head back when I opened that door at noon! So, on my way home from the pet center I dropped by the dump. Drove home with all of the windows down and as fast as I could. Hair was interesting.

Work is good.

Things are okay.

No comments: