Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another find at the dump!

I returned the sewing machine to the dump and made yet another wonderful find...a bunch of window shades (all sizes) still in their packages w/hardware! They're still in the car, so I don't know exactly how many or just what sizes, but WHAT A FIND!!!! There was also a bundled bunch of white metal rods with end-cap sorta things and wooden cross-bar things. Got it, too. I'm not sure just what it's supposed to be, but I put it together last night (have pieces left over) and I have a few ideas of what it can be, maybe. It's outside now.

I sure do like ordering from the internet. I couldn't find brewers yeast for the beasties (the local pet store didn't get it in), so I went to Petco.com and ordered it. It arrived yesterday (3 working days) and the animals are much happier now.

It's much warmer today, 48 at 6am. Better!

Must run...want to make a swing through the dump before work.

No comments: