Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Baby sister's birthday!

Yesterday my baby sister turned 61!  Can you imagine?  I'm not sure just how that happened...

We played bridge last night at my sister's house in Tallahassee.  For supper she created a major spread of cold cuts and cheeses for sandwiches and had a big pot of bean and bacon soup.  I ended up bringing half of my sandwich home and just ate it for breakfast.  I made sure the others knew it was her b'day and everyone brought gifts and we had cake and ice cream and it was quite festive!  For the first time since I began playing with the girls I didn't have the lowest score, in fact this time I was HIGH score!  It was 10 to 10 before I got home and I had a horrible time getting to sleep, I guess I was keyed up from winning!  And it's off to work this morning.  Ish!

Rain overnight, warmish temps.

No comments: