Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Review of Ajara Foyer Table

Originally submitted at Cost Plus World Market

The Craftsman construction of the Ajara Collection fits any space with this narrow Ajara Foyer Table. Place it near the door and you'll always have a handy place to set your bundle of mail. The center drawer is a nice spot for house keys. Its warm, gently distressed finish brings a hint of ant...


Wonderful table

By bamajane from Monticello, FL on 11/14/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Solid Construction

Best Uses: Informal

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

Primary use: Personal

I bought this table to use in a very small, narrow kitchen as an island of sorts. It is wonderful, just what I needed! Even though the directions that came with it for assembly said have two people, I did it all by myself (I'm a small 64 yr old woman) and had it completely assembled in under 15 mins! The hardest part was unpacking! Love the table and am thinking of getting another for the back hall.

(legalese)

No comments: