Wednesday, November 04, 2009

At odds

Today begins my second week of 5 days off and 2 days on at work. Last week I gave myself such a pep talk about all of the things I could get done, but I didn't do much. Well, that's not exactly true, I did all of the regular things, bathroom, sweeping/vacuuming, laundry, that sort of stuff, but my list of big projects has barely been touched. I hope to tackle at least one big project every week, but where to start? The wallpaper in the dining room is still hanging around, the carpet in the bedroom still needs cleaning, the funny room is still partially painted and my work room!!! I did get the work room started, but there's still so much to do! It's hard to get much done with my fingers crossed, but I'm crossing them in the hope that something will happen and I'll get off my bum and DO IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom! I can't figure out why your blog doesn't update in my sidebar---I've been messing around with it, and it doesn't change! Beth's either. I'm going to have to say it's some glitch on Blogger, and hopefully it'll get fixed soon!