Friday, February 01, 2008

A Wonderful Friday

Earlier this week I asked for a day off to take care of some things and HWB suggested Friday as both he and Paul would be gone off and on during the rest of the week.

Yesterday he told me that I would be going to the home office as of Monday. That's what he'd said earlier, but changed it a few days later because of painting. So now it's back on for Monday.

Anyway, I was off today and slept a little late, played on the computer, went to the bank, paid some bills, gassed up the car and went to Thomasville. Had a nice day and fretted the entire time about the upcoming change.

Today is Nancy's 59th birthday. I woke up this morning early, 3:40ish, and called her office and sang Happy Birthday to her answering machine. We'll celebrate both tomorrow and Sunday!

It's going down to the low 30s tonight and I'm out of propane. They'll be here Monday to fill 'er up, but in the mean time...thank goodness for pets! We'll sleep warm!

No comments: