Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another small delay

Monday HWB told me that I'd not be moving to the main office on Monday after all. It seems they are painting the floor in the office that the girl whose office I'm moving to is moving to and they think the drying time will be a bit longer in this weather, so he said to expect 2-3 days delay. Why am I not surprised? This has been hanging over my head since October...what's a few more days?

I voted yesterday at 7:15am...was only the 12th person in my precinct to vote, but heard this morning that the final turn out was quite large! November should be interesting.

Cold rain this morning.

No kitchen news other than everything, except for the few things I use daily, is packed away and in the dining room and what's left in there is in boxes and just will have to be moved when the time comes...hope that's soon.

Friday my sister will be 59 years old! Told her that I wasn't old enough to have a sister that old! Saturday she and I will be going to Talbot's to spend some coupons and later we'll meet Mother and Bert at the Seinyard to feast! Then on Sunday Nancy & I will be going to Quincy to see Bye, Bye Birdie. Should be fun.

No comments: