Thursday, October 28, 2004

I had a dream....

Last night I dreamed there were strangers in the house. They were throwing everything around and knocking pictures off of the wall and really making a royal mess. Then they began demanding to know why I was in their house. I woke in a sweat and was very afraid. It took getting up and going through the house to really believe it was a dream. It was around 4:00AM before I fell back to sleep and that sleep was only fitful.

I had to call the doctor today. He'd said that if I wasn't better after taking the series of antibiotics that I should call. Well, I'm not better...still running a fever...jaw, throat, neck, etc. still hurts...still feel awful...so I called. He gave me two options, either make an appointment with an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor, or take another series of antibiotics. Well, I opted for the medication and he called it in. I got back from picking it up a while ago, still in shock. It cost $122.99!!!!! Ouch!!!! Hope it works.

No comments: