Saturday, October 23, 2004

Answer to Beth

Hi Honey,
Yes, we are going to have to move. I don't know where. Things are a mess here...I'm sick. Finally went to the doctor on Thursday and am on an antibiotic and a decongestant. Should be better soon. Mike doesn't know that I've said anything about the forclosure. I'd like to keep it that way for now. According to what he's telling me, he found out yesterday at the courthouse that we have approximately 45 days to get our ducks in a row and get out of the house. I'm a little frightened. He won't talk to me about it and when I try to get him to he gets mad. Yesterday I asked him if I should try to find a place for me in NC...he said he didn't care and to do whatever I want. Then today he asked me if I wanted to go out for supper. Stranger than strange.

I don't know what happened to my post yesterday...I can't find it anywhere...but it said that it posted 100 percent. Obviously it didn't.

I'm glad that Bruce and David have gone back to work. Isn't it a relief to know it was all a misunderstanding!

Meemaw and Bert (the doctor who delivered Rosie) got married a year ago. She's 79 and he's 86 (I think). They seem very happy. They do a lot of partying and traveling. They are going on a cruise for Christmas.

Mom

No comments: