Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July is half over!

Can you believe it, July is on it's downside! Wow! How can we slow the march of time?


Went to see Mother after work yesterday. Both she and her roommate were asleep (she doesn't know she has a roommate) and I didn't wake them. It was almost a relief. When they moved Mother to her (final) room all of her clothes and an arrangement I made for her didn't get moved with her. They have no idea where things are. Damn.


I think I mentioned that I lost the hairdresser I was using. Well, after visiting the nursing home I ran to the mall and got some canvasses and some dog stuff and headed to Publix. As I pulled into a parking spot I saw a walk-in beauty salon and went there instead of Publix...may have made a mistake, but it's only hair! When I got home Nancy called and the fellow we've both been using had called and he's back. Oh well....
Got this picture of our class of '63 in an e-mail this morning. Don't know how it happened that we all got so old!

No comments: