Friday, September 15, 2006

Funny Time of the Year

The weather is sooo peculiar this time of year. This morning I needed a light weight shirt over my tee-shirt and now it's only 10:20 am and I've shed the top shirt and am glistening!

This weekend is going to be nice with high 50's at night and high 80's during the day and NO humidity! Maybe I'll get some yard work done.

Helen called last night. She'd been to the doctor. She was so befuddled that I'm not sure what's going on. I may call her daughter tonight. What she said was her blood is thick, but the doctor didn't want to put her on blood thinners. She's going back on Monday and he may operate on her vocal cords to let some of the blood out?!? I tried asking some questions, but it just became odder and odder! Yes, I think a phone call is in order!

Not very busy at work today. When I go to the bank and post office perhaps that will generate some work. I just hate days like this!

No comments: