Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finally...

It has been so long since I last posted (9 months) that I've almost forgotten that I ever had anything to say.

A dear son-in-law has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer.  It has spread to his bones.  He'll be on chemo, radiation and harmone therapy.  He was in the hospital for 10 or 11 days and had countless test and finally surgery to partially remove one of several tumors on his spine.  This surgery has restored the use of his legs and he's now able to use a walker, and has been able to go home.  I think home and family is often one of the best healers.

I have a new kitten and a new tin roof.  They both are giving me great pleasure.

The horror going on in the mid-east has always had biblical overtones to me, but the current escalation seems to mirror the end times predictions of the Hopi, Di Vinci, the Bible, the Myan and many others. I pray for our Earth, our people and all living things.


No comments: