Monday, May 07, 2007

Hot, hot, hot

All last week we got up into the 90's...they're saying this morning it'll be only in the 80's! Thank goodness! I started using the air conditioner last Sunday. I hate that!

I'm getting ready to pay my electric bill, $50.71...bet it'll be the last one that low for a while...oh well.......

Not much going on, working, cleaning house, trying to stay on top of the yard work (being very sparing with the watering).

Our local Congressman called yesterday (old classmate) and invited me to join him and some other classmates at his house for dinner....just couldn't. Had just taken the garbage out to the road and was dirty and sweaty from yard and house work and still had a multitude of things to do in order to make my week doable. Was offered a rain check. Accepted.

One more episode of Survivor on Thursday and then the finale on Sunday. Always hate to see each season end!

No comments: