Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wild weather!

On March 3rd we got under an inch of rain. We didn't get more until last night. We got about an inch. We've been so cold that I've built fires and so hot that I entertained the idea of turning on the air conditioner (but didn't!). Now it's cold again and I'll have a fire going for at least the next three nights! Crazy!

Lately it's been impossible for me to get on blogspot to post. Then today I tired once more and did.

Last Sunday was Easter and after almost 4 years I finally got to meet my new step sister. She and my sister have the same name, so that shouldn't be a problem. We had a good time and good food.

Missed work Monday because of a weather induced migraine and even though I went to work on Tuesday the dumb head ache lingered until Thursday in one way or another, mainly visual.

Friday we closed at 1pm for an employee cookout. I did everything but the meat. We had pheasant, wild turkey, quail and venison along with a giant salad, baked beans, rolls and brownies. It was good and I came home at 3:30. Not bad.

Next Saturday we're doing Mother's 82nd birthday and then the following weekend is the beach! Sure am looking forward to that!

No comments: