Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Random Thoughts

This is a first posting to a blog for me and I haven't the foggiest idea what I want to say, but after reading other blogs I feel it's the thing I'd most like to do with some of the time I spend on line!!
I started a new job 2 weeks ago...recruiting people to work focus groups here in Orlando. The majority of the folks I call are already in the company's data base and the response is generally quite positive, however, I occasionally get someone who doesn't remember who we are and that's when I've gotten some abusive language and quite a few hang-ups! Very interesting work!
Got a phone call from my mother this AM...she and her new hubby are back from vacation and preparing to go on another! They are the "goingest" folks I think I've ever known! Even when they are in town they seem to be constantly on the go! She's 79 and he's 86! I started to say I hope I'm that active when I'm their ages, but it dawned on me that I'm not that active NOW!!!!
Will close for now...hope to make posting a regular thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Mom! You may want to run that spell check, though...
rosie :-)